Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kelley Austin Wis HLA Trophy: Lacrosse magazine

This article is from the official Lacrosse magazine. This extrodinary article is about a specific young woman the won one of the most desire award for female lacrosse players in the country. Even though she was the only sophomore on the team she still won this award. This article ignites my spirit with insiration. I too play lacrosse and for her to be so good at such a young age really motivates me to practice and try my hardest so that maybe someday I could be as good as Kelly.

3 comments:

christina said...

I think this is a really cool article, especially because Paige also plays lacrosse. It's always really cool to hear about young athletes that do what you do. It's always very very inspiring!

Jessie D said...

I agree one hundred percent about how you said that the article inspired you. Although I have not read the article, your analysis makes me want to not only read into it, but also work harder at lacrosse because I too play the beautiful sport. I think this article is an excellent example that we can be good at whatever we set our minds to and we can achieve anything if we work for it.

Sara A.'s EE10 Blog said...

This is really interesting article and I like how it also relates to you. It is so cool that a sophomore is already so well known for being good a lacrosse. I also think that she is a good inspiration for you because since you are the same age, you can relate to her.